Ignacio Ponseti and the Ponseti Method of congenital talipes equinovarus correction.
History, 20th Century
History, 21st Century
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIgnacio Ponseti and the Ponseti Method of congenital talipes equinovarus correction. 2010, 103 (6):166-7 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Clubfoot: etiology and treatment Ignacio V. Ponseti, MD, 1914-.
- Authors: Brand RA
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Treatment of syndrome-associated congenital talipes equinovarus using the Ponseti method: 4-12 years of follow-up.
- Authors: Matar HE, Makki D, Garg NK
- Issue date: 2018 Jan
- Congenital talipes equinovarus: a review of current management.
- Authors: Siapkara A, Duncan R
- Issue date: 2007 Aug
- Update on clubfoot.
- Authors: Gibbons PJ, Gray K
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Modified Ponseti method of treatment for correction of neglected clubfoot in older children and adolescents--a preliminary report.
- Authors: Bashi RH, Baghdadi T, Shirazi MR, Abdi R, Aslani H
- Issue date: 2016 Mar