H1N1 virus and vaccination among rheumatology patients, especially those on DMARDS.
Influenza A Virus, H1N1 Subtype
Practice Guidelines as Topic
MetadataShow full item record
CitationH1N1 virus and vaccination among rheumatology patients, especially those on DMARDS. 2010, 103 (4):126-7 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Uptake of influenza and swine flu vaccination in immunocompromised patients.
- Authors: Naseem S, Saravana S
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Clinical pearls for H1N1 influenza vaccination.
- Authors: Marcotte GV
- Issue date: 2010 Apr
- Swine flu vaccination in patients with egg allergy.
- Authors: Nasser S, Brathwaite N, BSACI Standards of Care Committee.
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Using surveillance to evaluate influenza vaccine effectiveness.
- Authors: Jackson LA
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 15
- How and when to use DMARDs.
- Authors: Simmons S
- Issue date: 2010 Aug