MetadataShow full item record
CitationLeptospirosis--on the increase due to global warming., 103 (10):317 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- Leptospirosis in the Republic of Ireland: 1985 to 1996.
- Authors: Hogan MC, Pate G, McConkey SJ, O'Flanagan D, Mongan C, Mellotte GJ
- Issue date: 1997 Nov 14
- A review of the epidemiology of leptospirosis in the Republic of Ireland.
- Authors: Pate GE, Hogan MC, FitzSimon N, Mellotte GJ
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Leptospirosis in Kamphaeng Phet, Thailand.
- Authors: Myint KS, Gibbons RV, Murray CK, Rungsimanphaiboon K, Supornpun W, Sithiprasasna R, Gray MR, Pimgate C, Mammen MP Jr, Hospenthal DR
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- [Climate change and global warming. Towards the global spread of tropical infectious diseases? Climate Change and Global Warming].
- Authors: Frimmel S, Hemmer CJ, Löbermann M, Reisinger EC
- Issue date: 2009
- Colorectal cancer screening: will global warming affect the accuracy of FIT testing?
- Authors: Rennert G
- Issue date: 2010 Nov