CitationH1N1 and vaccination of rheumatology patients. 2011, 104 (5):154 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- A cross-sectional audit of the uptake of seasonal and H1N1 influenza vaccination amongst patients with rheumatoid arthritis in a London hospital.
- Authors: Clarke AJ, Gulati P, Abraham SM
- Issue date: 2011 May-Jun
- Clinical efficacy of seasonal influenza vaccination: characteristics of two outbreaks of influenza A(H1N1) in immunocompromised patients.
- Authors: Helanterä I, Janes R, Anttila VJ
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Uptake of influenza and swine flu vaccination in immunocompromised patients.
- Authors: Naseem S, Saravana S
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Do encourage your scleroderma patients at risk to get influenza vaccine.
- Authors: Kapetanovic MC
- Issue date: 2018 Oct 1
- Adverse events associated with the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccination and the vaccination coverage rate in health care workers.
- Authors: Park SW, Lee JH, Kim ES, Kwak YG, Moon CS, Yeom JS, Lee JH, Lee CS
- Issue date: 2011 Feb