CitationIs the caesarean section rate in Ireland too high? 2011, 104 (5):133-4 Ir Med J
JournalIrish medical journal
- The caesarean section rate in the Republic of Ireland in 1998.
- Authors: Farah N, Geary M, Connolly G, McKenna P
- Issue date: 2003 Sep
- Caesarean section rate in England and Wales hits 21.
- Authors: Dobson R
- Issue date: 2001 Oct 27
- Rising caesarean section rates: a cause for concern?
- Authors: Matthews TG, Crowley P, Chong A, McKenna P, McGarvey C, O'Regan M
- Issue date: 2003 Apr
- Can we reduce the caesarean section rate?
- Authors: Robson MS
- Issue date: 2001 Feb
- Private patients are more likely to have a caesarean section, finds study.
- Authors: Kmietowicz Z
- Issue date: 2013 Nov 26