Quantitative examination of the bone health status of older adults with intellectual and developmental disability in Ireland: a cross-sectional nationwide study.
Walsh, James Bernard
MetadataShow full item record
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- An exploration of the bone health of older adults with an intellectual disability in Ireland.
- Authors: Burke EA, McCallion P, Carroll R, Walsh JB, McCarron M
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- Combined clinical risk indices with quantitative ultrasound calcaneus measurement for identifying osteoporosis in Thai postmenopausal women.
- Authors: Pongchaiyakul C, Panichkul S, Songpatanasilp T
- Issue date: 2007 Oct
- The Optimal Cut-Points for Weight and Non-Weight Quantitative Ultrasound of the Calcaneus to Screen Osteoporosis in Postmenopausal Women.
- Authors: Vallipakorn SA, Vallipakorn O, Sophonsritsuk A, Jirapinyo M, Sritara C
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Osteoporosis in people with intellectual disabilities: a review and a brief study of risk factors for osteoporosis in a community sample of people with intellectual disabilities.
- Authors: Srikanth R, Cassidy G, Joiner C, Teeluckdharry S
- Issue date: 2011 Jan
- Bone quality in older adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Authors: Bastiaanse LP, Mergler S, Evenhuis HM, Echteld MA
- Issue date: 2014 Sep