Development and Evaluation of the Online Addiction Medicine Certificate: Free Novel Program in a Canadian Setting.
MEDICAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING
MetadataShow full item record
Item TypeArticle In Press
- In-hospital training in addiction medicine: A mixed-methods study of health care provider benefits and differences.
- Authors: Gorfinkel L, Klimas J, Reel B, Dong H, Ahamad K, Fairgrieve C, McLean M, Mead A, Nolan S, Small W, Cullen W, Wood E, Fairbairn N
- Issue date: 2019
- The effectiveness of internet-based e-learning on clinician behavior and patient outcomes: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Sinclair P, Kable A, Levett-Jones T
- Issue date: 2015 Jan
- Massive open online course (MOOC) learning builds capacity and improves competence for patient safety among global learners: A prospective cohort study.
- Authors: Gleason KT, Commodore-Mensah Y, Wu AW, Kearns R, Pronovost P, Aboumatar H, Dennison Himmelfarb CR
- Issue date: 2021 Sep
- Impact of a brief addiction medicine training experience on knowledge self-assessment among medical learners.
- Authors: Klimas J, Ahamad K, Fairgrieve C, McLean M, Mead A, Nolan S, Wood E
- Issue date: 2017 Apr-Jun
- Got CER? Educating Pharmacists for Practice in the Future: New Tools for New Challenges.
- Authors: Perfetto EM, Anyanwu C, Pickering MK, Zaghab RW, Graff JS, Eichelberger B
- Issue date: 2016 Jun