What matters to people with COPD: outputs from Working Together for Change.
KeywordsCHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE
PATIENT CENTERED CARE
QUALITY OF LIFE
MetadataShow full item record
Publishernpj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
Journalnpj Primary Care Respiratory Medicine
The following license files are associated with this item:
- Creative Commons
Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States
- Support needs of patients with COPD: a systematic literature search and narrative review.
- Authors: Gardener AC, Ewing G, Kuhn I, Farquhar M
- Issue date: 2018
- [Palliative care in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
- Authors: Modlińska A, Buss T, Lichodziejewska-Niemierko M
- Issue date: 2007
- Stage 1 development of a patient-reported experience measure (PREM) for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Authors: Walker S, Andrew S, Hodson M, Roberts CM
- Issue date: 2017 Jul 24
- Best-practice care for people with advanced chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: the potential role of a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease care co-ordinator.
- Authors: Burgess T, Young M, Crawford GB, Brooksbank MA, Brown M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- The Unmet Needs of People with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Systematic Review of Qualitative Findings.
- Authors: Clari M, Ivziku D, Casciaro R, Matarese M
- Issue date: 2018 Feb