Community first responders for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in adults and children.
Doheny, Maeve C
MetadataShow full item record
- Continuous chest compression versus interrupted chest compression for cardiopulmonary resuscitation of non-asphyxial out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Authors: Zhan L, Yang LJ, Huang Y, He Q, Liu GJ
- Issue date: 2017 Mar 27
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) plus delayed defibrillation versus immediate defibrillation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
- Authors: Huang Y, He Q, Yang LJ, Liu GJ, Jones A
- Issue date: 2014 Sep 12
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest surveillance --- Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival (CARES), United States, October 1, 2005--December 31, 2010.
- Authors: McNally B, Robb R, Mehta M, Vellano K, Valderrama AL, Yoon PW, Sasson C, Crouch A, Perez AB, Merritt R, Kellermann A, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 29
- Mechanical versus manual chest compressions for cardiac arrest.
- Authors: Wang PL, Brooks SC
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 20
- Use of automated external defibrillators in cardiac arrest: an evidence-based analysis.
- Authors: Medical Advisory Secretariat.
- Issue date: 2005