Implementation of a regional quality improvement collaborative to improve care of people living with opioid use disorder in a Canadian setting.
Opioid agonist therapy
Opioid use disorder
Substance use disorder
MetadataShow full item record
- Supporting Physicians and Practice Teams in Efforts to Address the Opioid Epidemic.
- Authors: Letourneau LM, Ritzo J, Shonk R, Eichler M, Sy S
- Issue date: 2019 Aug 12
- Trends in engagement in the cascade of care for opioid use disorder, Vancouver, Canada, 2006-2016.
- Authors: Socías ME, Wood E, Kerr T, Nolan S, Hayashi K, Nosova E, Montaner J, Milloy MJ
- Issue date: 2018 Aug 1
- Advancing pharmacological treatments for opioid use disorder (ADaPT-OUD): protocol for testing a novel strategy to improve implementation of medication-assisted treatment for veterans with opioid use disorders in low-performing facilities.
- Authors: Hagedorn H, Kenny M, Gordon AJ, Ackland PE, Noorbaloochi S, Yu W, Harris AHS
- Issue date: 2018 Dec 13
- The OPTIMA study, buprenorphine/naloxone and methadone models of care for the treatment of prescription opioid use disorder: Study design and rationale.
- Authors: Socias ME, Ahamad K, Le Foll B, Lim R, Bruneau J, Fischer B, Wild TC, Wood E, Jutras-Aswad D
- Issue date: 2018 Jun
- Test of a workforce development intervention to expand opioid use disorder treatment pharmacotherapy prescribers: protocol for a cluster randomized trial.
- Authors: Molfenter T, Knudsen HK, Brown R, Jacobson N, Horst J, Van Etten M, Kim JS, Haram E, Collier E, Starr S, Toy A, Madden L
- Issue date: 2017 Nov 15