Identifying and prioritising midwifery care process metrics and indicators: a Delphi survey and stakeholder consensus process.
O'Reilly, Mary Frances
Midwifery care processes
Quality care metrics
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
MetadataShow full item record
- Development of a suite of metrics and indicators for children's nursing using consensus methodology.
- Authors: Brenner M, Browne C, Gallen A, Byrne S, White C, Nolan M
- Issue date: 2019 Jul
- The development of Nursing Quality Care Process Metrics and Indicators for use in Older Persons Care Settings: A Delphi-Consensus Study.
- Authors: Murphy F, Doody O, Lyons R, Gallen A, Nolan M, Killeen A, Kavanagh P, Donegan J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Dec
- Development of nursing quality care process metrics and indicators for intellectual disability services: a literature review and modified Delphi consensus study.
- Authors: Doody O, Murphy F, Lyons R, Gallen A, Ryan J, Downey J, Sezgin D
- Issue date: 2019 Nov 29
- Development of key performance indicators for prehospital emergency care.
- Authors: Murphy A, Wakai A, Walsh C, Cummins F, O'Sullivan R
- Issue date: 2016 Apr
- Identifying key performance indicators for nursing and midwifery care using a consensus approach.
- Authors: McCance T, Telford L, Wilson J, Macleod O, Dowd A
- Issue date: 2012 Apr