Educational Studies Examining Knowledge of Substance Use Disorders and Career Aspirations among Medical Trainees in an Inner-City Hospital.
MetadataShow full item record
JournalJournal of addiction medicine
- In-hospital training in addiction medicine: A mixed-methods study of health care provider benefits and differences.
- Authors: Gorfinkel L, Klimas J, Reel B, Dong H, Ahamad K, Fairgrieve C, McLean M, Mead A, Nolan S, Small W, Cullen W, Wood E, Fairbairn N
- Issue date: 2019
- Building a hospital-based addiction medicine consultation service in Vancouver, Canada: the path taken and lessons learned.
- Authors: Braithwaite V, Ti L, Fairbairn N, Ahamad K, McLean M, Harrison S, Wood E, Nolan S
- Issue date: 2021 Jul
- Impact of a brief addiction medicine training experience on knowledge self-assessment among medical learners.
- Authors: Klimas J, Ahamad K, Fairgrieve C, McLean M, Mead A, Nolan S, Wood E
- Issue date: 2017 Apr-Jun
- Implementation and evaluation of a novel, unofficial, trainee-organized hospital addiction medicine consultation service.
- Authors: Brothers TD, Fraser J, MacAdam E, Morgan B, Francheville J, Nidumolu A, Cheung C, Hickcox S, Saunders D, O'Donnell T, Genge L, Webster D
- Issue date: 2021
- Training the next generation of providers in addiction medicine.
- Authors: Rasyidi E, Wilkins JN, Danovitch I
- Issue date: 2012 Jun