Economic burden of maternal morbidity - A systematic review of cost-of-illness studies.
AuthorsMoran, Patrick S
MetadataShow full item record
- Social determinants and maternal exposure to intimate partner violence of obstetric patients with severe maternal morbidity in the intensive care unit: a systematic review protocol.
- Authors: Ayala Quintanilla BP, Taft A, McDonald S, Pollock W, Roque Henriquez JC
- Issue date: 2016 Nov 28
- Screening for hyperglycaemia in pregnancy: a rapid update for the National Screening Committee.
- Authors: Waugh N, Royle P, Clar C, Henderson R, Cummins E, Hadden D, Lindsay R, Pearson D
- Issue date: 2010 Sep
- The clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of bariatric (weight loss) surgery for obesity: a systematic review and economic evaluation.
- Authors: Picot J, Jones J, Colquitt JL, Gospodarevskaya E, Loveman E, Baxter L, Clegg AJ
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Economic evaluations of smoking cessation and relapse prevention programs for pregnant women: a systematic review.
- Authors: Ruger JP, Emmons KM
- Issue date: 2008 Mar-Apr