An evaluation and exploration of Irish food-service businesses' uptake of and attitudes towards a voluntary government-led menu energy (calorie) labelling initiative.
Calorie menu labelling
Calorie menu posting
MetadataShow full item record
JournalPublic health nutrition
PubMed Central IDPMC10260932
- Ontario Menu Calorie Labelling Legislation: Consumer Calorie Knowledge Six Months Post-Implementation.
- Authors: Kellershohn J, Walley K, Vriesekoop F
- Issue date: 2018 Sep 1
- The effects of restaurant nutrition menu labelling on college students' healthy eating behaviours.
- Authors: Roseman MG, Joung HW, Choi EC, Kim HS
- Issue date: 2017 Apr
- Changes in energy content of lunchtime purchases from fast food restaurants after introduction of calorie labelling: cross sectional customer surveys.
- Authors: Dumanovsky T, Huang CY, Nonas CA, Matte TD, Bassett MT, Silver LD
- Issue date: 2011 Jul 26
- Barriers and facilitators to implementation of menu labelling interventions from a food service industry perspective: a mixed methods systematic review.
- Authors: Kerins C, McHugh S, McSharry J, Reardon CM, Hayes C, Perry IJ, Geaney F, Seery S, Kelly C
- Issue date: 2020 Apr 15
- Knowledge, attitudes and potential response to menu labelling in an urban public health clinic population.
- Authors: Piron J, Smith LV, Simon P, Cummings PL, Kuo T
- Issue date: 2010 Apr